Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow...

Whew! We get more and more used to having this new little guy with us every day. But some days are more challenging than others, that's for sure. This past weekend was tough. Ben worked and I felt like I was struggling to stay afloat! I'm sure glad that Mimi is starting preschool because we need a little structure in our life! (and she needs more fun :) Anyways, it's just good to remember to take one day at a time, and that clouds usually don't stay around too long (hence the title..also one of Mimi's favorite songs to be sung to her before bedtime).

Monday came. Even though that's usually everyone's least favorite day, we took advantage of the sun and headed out for the first time by ourselves in our fancy new double stroller. I loaded everyone up and even brought our ipod for a soundtrack to the walk.

It's amazing what a change of scenery can do for you! With the sun, small amount of exercise (and i mean small..mama's STILL recovering!) and some music, my whole perspective changed. Thank you Lord.

Here's my cute little walking buddies:
















1 comment:

Caldwell Family said...

Just look at those cute siblings! They already look bonded:)