Oh our little Bode boy....
Are you kidding me with this face?!?!
He still is blonde as ever, with his big blue eyes and his dimple.
BODE FACTS:
-He pulls his sister's hair daily. Not good.
-He has been on a noodle detox this week (we've tried to hide all noodles from his sight so he may actually try to eat some other kind of food. So far, that plan is working! I've never been so happy to see someone eat smashed fistfuls of chicken and rice casserole).
-He LOVES buttons to push, balls, Henry and Elmo and Curious George
(and his daddy)
-Ben was with him the other night and he couldn't figure out what Bode wanted. So he proceeded to do what we do a lot...frantically move around the room picking up things to see if that perhaps is the object that Bode's pointing at and saying ("dat" "dat" "dat")...he couldn't crack the code. There was no finding what Bode wanted. Until Bode looked at him with intensity and swung his arm back and said, "WOOOSH", swinging it like a bat. He was trying to tell Ben that he wanted to watch whatever sports Ben had on in the TV/background. That pretty much sums him up right now.
Bode also had his first "haircut." I just trimmed the little fine piece of blonde hanging over his ears (he was really starting to look like Mr. Frederickson from "Up" lately). I kept the small pieces of hair. I never did that with Mimi. It just was too sweet to throw away (and let's face it, I'm more sentimental with this boy...I confess. Plus, it will be extra fun to look back on when he has brown hair like his daddy...most likely.
***












No comments:
Post a Comment