On Saturday we took Mimi to the Nutcracker in Boulder.
I have great memories of going to this with my dad and was so excited to take our little ballerina.
We got all dressed up, got lunch and then went to the ballet
(we left little brother at home :)
Um, how CUTE are these two?!?! She insisted on wearing her ballet shoes.
We took Mimi to the Sink on the Hill for lunch. We thought she'd like all the "cartoons" on the wall. The whole time that Ben and I walked around campus with our FOUR year old our daughter, where we met, we just kept talking about how surreal it all felt. Who knew that someday we'd be walking our little munchkin around where we started dating?!?! We all know that I'm a fan of nostalgia, so it was fun seeing how our lives have changed (for the better :)
And we got to see THIS on the wall:
that's the president's signature from when he stopped by The Sink!!!
They're celebrating all of the decades they've been around.
I want to go!
(then I realized that we're parents and we don't hang out at the Sink on a Friday night at 10:00 pm).
The performance was so great!
Afterwards we beat the crowd to Starbucks (of course) and got a hot chocolate for our ballerina (and coffee for her parents). I'm sure that the college students studying around us appreciated the invasion of all of the little kids after the show.
We're thankful for our little girl and for where life has brought us. I hope we get more dates with her!









1 comment:
so cute!! (and Mack - your hair is LONG, I love it!!!)
Post a Comment