Oh, this boy.
Where do I even begin?!?
He is ALWAYS on the move.
He loves to carry a golf club around the house (sometimes three at a time. And I just bought a glass coffee table- I'm not sure why).
He has been using a spoon efficiently for quite some time and LOVES tools and doing things the "big way." (Which is maybe why he's been insisting on using the bannister to walk up and down the stairs, even though he isn't really even tall enough to reach it).
He says "mama" "dada" (Dada is his favorite person) "hot" and as of today..."ELMO!" (I think I've heard "up" and "stuck").
He also loves to point out eyes, ears, nose and mouth.
When I read him a book (mostly always a baseball book) he just points at every object and makes me tell him what each thing is (so basically I'm not reading).
He's still in major blankie love. Thank goodness for those little blanket fragments. Although they are dwindling :(
When Bode sees that Mimi has something that's the same as him, he points it out to her and says "tuh tuh tuh." This started with popcicles, but now is their routine for anything (mostly at the dinner table). It's really really cute and sweet.
He's got all four molars poking through, but one of them is still giving him some trouble as it comes to the surface more completely. Sleep has been disrupted (again). Hoping to get back on track some day...
Here's some pics of our blonde boy on a fall day outside:
The other day Mimi was feeling sweet and wanted to dress him. I can't imagine why she'd want to take that task on, after she watches Ben and I practically pull our hair out trying to wrestle this little man...but I obliged.
Here's how it started:
Here's how it started:
MIMI (Sweetly) "can you come over here buddy?!?"
Bode did not comply.
Shocker.
Bode did not comply.
Shocker.
Poor girl. She tried to persevere for a few minutes, until I heard a very frustrated "HMPF!" and watched her stomp away.
Then Bode toddled into her room and locked out...
(with mischievious giggles)
I ended up dressing him that day.
****
I ended up dressing him that day.
****
No comments:
Post a Comment