Sunday, March 24, 2013

Snow Time WIth Uncle Drew

Saturday we had Uncle Drew over. He wanted help taking some pictures for a website...I was happy to work on my skills (they need help :)

Mimi was obliging when I needed her to test the light..
someone's turned into a little spotlight lover :)



Get a load of that "model" face...!
seriously. where did she learn that?

Bode was wound up to play catch with Uncle Drew...




Bode was taking Uncle Drew's pointers to heart. He even caught the ball a few times.





Then Mimi asked Uncle Drew if he could come and play in the snow outside...

















Bode was happy in the snow for much longer than he'd ever been before...but I knew it'd come to an end sooner than later!

THIS face is the Bode-in-snow that I know:

So we went inside and Drew and Mimi migrated out back for more sledding.




Such a good uncle :)

Here's to our Spring Snow!

No comments: