Thursday, June 16, 2016

More Mimi Dance Pics


Sweet girls!

****

When you see makeup on an {almost} 8 year old, you know it's recital season..





("MOM, GO!")

("Okay, just FIVE more pictures.." )

...of kids I don't know. Because I'm awkward.






(Okay, for the record I know both of these moms and kids...I'm not THAT awkward).



After dropping Mimi off with makeup and costume (and mentally running through all of the "dance rules" I broke last year) I went to find my boys.

They're hiring super heroes for security..






Every event this year I'm reminded about how much EASIER life with an older Bode is. Having him sit through an hour dance performance would've sent me packing...(and I DEFINITELY wouldn't have sat in the MIDDLE. I would've been on the aisle in case we needed to make a quick getaway!). 

Life is fun now.

(and look! He takes pictures to0!)




After Mimi's dancing, we couldn't wait to go and find her!


Bode had a special gift...





Then some outside super hero fighting, of course.





(dance life is tiring).



****





No comments: