Tuesday, June 14, 2016

WE {HEART} SUMMER!


Just a BIG photo drop of summer/"leading up to summer" pictures...







The best part of softball? The after game hang outs of course!










Day one of summer running: ("I FEEL GREAT! I'M ON TOP OF THE WORLD! LETS SIGN UP FOR A HALF MARATHON!")

Day two: I sprained my ankle two blocks from my house...

****

Mother's Day:



Then Mother's Day to honor Grandma, who passed five years ago on Mother's Day...







Mimi at the FACE concert...



LAST day of SCHOOL! (-ish)




 Sweet teacher gifts..xoox


 Me and my buddy Anne and our spontaneous after soccer dinner with the fams.

Olivia LOVES Ben.


Fun time at a BBQ with our favorite former neighbors Tina and Perry and Connor and Sarah


BEST first grade teacher EVER.


Annual end of year time at the pub...





(see! I told you Olivia loves Ben).


First Day of summer breakfast!



And flower shopping!
(Thanks to the Strah's generous gift card!)



AND, we got a free playhouse! WHAT A BLESSING!





Mimi, planting in her flower boxes..




 No more teaching Sunday School..which means we're BACK to actually GOING to church...

Fun brunch with Oma and BT before their mediterranean cruise!




I really need a chaise lounge...





That day Brianne took my kids and I was alone to work on pictures. AMAZING.


A family of ducks in our neighborhood!

A naked boy, a backyard full of bubbles...
A SUPER fun mom? Or just a mom giving up? 

You decide.



Swim lessons every day here, then hanging out. BEST way to spend summer.

A fun day with Emma











More nails.















Fall used to be my favorite season. Now it is summer. BY FAR. xo

SaveSave

No comments: