Hi! More pictures from softball :)
Mimi just LOVES it. It's so so cute to see. It doesn't hurt that her buddies are all on her team either (with new friends too).
This was from the first clinic that the girls went to. When I was walking around with a goofy grin because it was all too cute. I LOVED the way that they had the bigger, high school softball girls leading the clinic. I loved the big bows and the cheers.
I also loved how when we walked up we saw familiar faces (Roger Fisher) and how this guy checking the girls in was introduced to Mimi as "Ben Turrill's daughter."
Roger Fisher also said, "you look too happy to be here."
(First time parent move for sure).
Since then we've had games, basked in the afternoon summer sun. (and a few cold ones too).
The brother crew seems to love it just as much.
Catcher Mimi!
Hide and Seek...
Seeds are a MUST.
Softball is fun...
...and tiring.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment