Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Vacation Bible School

This was the first year that BOTH of my kids could do Kids Week at our church. And it was the first year in two years that I didn't volunteer.

(After seeing how GLORIOUS it is to just drop your kids off and have the morning to yourself, they may have lost a volunteer ;) At least until I'm not Bode's teacher anymore. Mama needs a break! AND, by divine intervention, I had multiple shoots I needed to work on and those mornings proved to be so useful. I was thankful.

I was also thankful for a church that has a passion about reaching kids with the good news that Christ loves them and created them and has a plan for their life.









Friends, friends! SO many friends!













The day my office was my fave sweet shop.


Lemonade Stand to help kids in "Hade"






So many sweet neighbors stopped...


(and this was the work force ten minutes after we started)







Last Day!





Bode, showing off his muscles (and red face from a Sno Cone).




Then, singing at church!


Until next year VBS!






No comments: