Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mimi's New Dog


Mimi has a new dog!!!



Here's a picture:


Do you see it?

Me neither.

Apparently she is brown and white and really small. Her name is Sophia and she goes everywhere with Mimi. 

Some kid have imaginary friends. Mimi has an imaginary dog.


Here's a picture of Mimi and Sophia:


(for the record, part of the motive of these pictures were to show Mimi's cute new outift from the latest batch of "cousin clothes" that she wore to school today. But between the time it took me to get Bode in the door and get my camera, she had whipped that outfit off and put on...what else? Her Halloween poodle skirt!)

Poor little Mimi. She has to make up a dog to have (although at this point, I don't think that any dog could match all of Mimi's expectations- I don't know many dogs who want to be carried around all the time by a three year old.) And I really like this imaginary dog thing...so far I haven't had to clean up ANY poop!

Sophia even got to eat lunch with Mimi today.
Here's what she ate:

(we conveniently had some dog bones left over from the birthday party Mimi had for her stuffed dog Murphy. But that's another blog post)


Whatever makes her happy!
I love her active imagination ;)

No comments: