On Sunday we got to hang out with the Babbitts after church.
Turns out they just started going to Calvary!
They have Avery who's three and Matthew who's 6 months-so close to our kiddos!
(Erik and I went to high school together)
Yay for a level all to ourselves at the Boulder Red Robin!
Then today our sweet friend Brooke came over and got to snuggle Bode for a bit :)
(Mimi was especially excited that Brooke was there. I think that she thought Brooke came over to play with her. There were lots of outfit changes, Barbie show and tell and even an impromptu house tour that included the two shining jewels of our home: the smelly basement and Mimi's messy room).
The dads were too cute with their babies, so I of course had to snap a picture....
Yay for a level all to ourselves at the Boulder Red Robin!
Then today our sweet friend Brooke came over and got to snuggle Bode for a bit :)
(Mimi was especially excited that Brooke was there. I think that she thought Brooke came over to play with her. There were lots of outfit changes, Barbie show and tell and even an impromptu house tour that included the two shining jewels of our home: the smelly basement and Mimi's messy room).
****
No comments:
Post a Comment