Friday, February 3, 2012

Uncle Eric


Last night my bro Eric came over for dinner. He was in visiting from Florida and it was so good to see him.
 (He's really a former stepbro...not sure what we're called now, but adulthood has taught us that we really are siblings, no matter what the circumstances are now.) Here's how you know: 

  • if one of you has exclaimed from the backseat, "MOM!!!! He's TOUCHING me!" during a long car trip -or-
  •  if one of you has watched from your bedroom window as some boys from school filled your high school car with birdseed and phone books and possibly even corroborated with them to do it
 then you know you're brother and sister. 


*****

Bode couldn't take his eyes off of him. So cute :)



He did all the important things with us: met Bode and ...saw Mimi's new bunk beds.



Mimi loved him from the start. It was really sweet. I wasn't sure if it was because she was under the impression that he was Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid, or if she intuitively knew he was family...either way I was glad they were bonding.










Love ya Eric! So glad that we got to see you :)

(p.s. since mostly just girls read this...sorry Rodg!...I thought I'd comment on the fact that I got a new bra. I had to say something because it seems like it's a complete focal point of that last picture...Thank you Vickys! See ya nursing wear! ;) 


1 comment:

The Larsons said...

you are hilarious! a) love the new bunk beds!! b) wow, haven't seen eric in SOOOOO long! c) birdseed and phonebooks = HILARIOUS. :)