I love being a fan.
I didn't grow up in a house where we watched sports like other people, so it's not like I am a football expert from way back...(I was the cheerleader guilty of cheering at the wrong times) but since I've met Ben and gone to C.U., I just like being a fan. I like supporting our home teams and now, thanks to my husband, like getting caught up in it all.
We loved Tebow when he was here as a Bronco. But mostly just because of who he was..(like I said, I'm no football stickler. I wasn't hard on him as a quarterback! I was just a Tebow fan!) After watching him during his time as a Gator (college football is a house favorite) he was a celebrity! So for him to come here...that was big time.
But of course, all good things must come to an end and the Broncos signed ANOTHER big name (this time a big name because of his Super Bowl ring, leadership, experience, etc...) the REAL deal. He's pretty legendary. AND now, he's a BRONCO! (Sorry Caldys to take him from your state)
Ben was off on Monday so we made a spontaneous trip down to Broncos Training camp to see Peyton and the rest of the team in action. I love family outings xox
Our first sight of the legend:
Our first sight of the legend:




1 comment:
OMG...the Turrills are nerdy in the best way possible!!! :) If anyone had to take the big guy from us I'm happy it was our home state away from home state! Mackenzie you look so back to your fighting self and beautiful! You do not like the momma of 2!
Post a Comment