Thursday, June 7, 2012

Poodle Problem


It's no secret around these parts that Mimi L-O-V-E-S poodles.

So I've entitled this blog post, "You Know You Love Poodles When.."

***

1. You know you love poodles when
you have a pocket full of change to spend at a garage sale and you buy a poodle.






2. You know you love poodles when they can be seen scattered in various spots around your house.

(and you know you love poodles if your mom has ever shouted: "PICK UP YOUR POODLES!")






3. You know you love poodles when you have whole basket in your room devoted to holding them.






4.  You know you love poodles when even your barbie has her own poodle.




(and your doll too!)


Nana's dog Griffin (or "uncle Griffin" is part standard poodle). When I told Mimi that, you would've thought that I told her we were royalty. She got wide eyes and said, "that's why I like him. Because he's part poodle."

****

No comments: