Friday, June 22, 2012

Yep, You Guessed It...

...we went to the zoo again. And I documented every moment.


As you know, it's sort of our happy place. And this time we went with Mimi's cousins (so that was fun and different)








Lovely elephant booty pic!


We got to see Groucho (the other male elie) getting into the water for a cool down. It was a HOT day. I think the elephants are enjoying their new digs.


*p.s. it IS unusual that I like the zoo and elephants so much. You know you like elephants and the zoo when you go to a new girl to get your hair cut, and for the first ten minutes "elephants" and "zoo" has come up at least 15 times. Once I realized that I was doing that, I apologized and clammed up. I guess I don't lead a very exciting life. *







Mimi, Fiona, Sarah and Olivia:


The girls, trying to use "elephant trunks"





 Bode and Bodhi the elephant...





We loves us some "sit and stand" stroller...


Watching the penguins be fed...


If you think that these girls' dresses look similar, it may be because these are the famous "Livy and Fifi" who give us all of Mimi's clothes.. ;)





(another zoo day...same visor. Also a hand me down from these darling girls.)











We stocked up on some party favors for Bode's birthday and then headed home!
Oh zoo, oh zoo...how I love you!


(I mean the KIDS. The KIDS love you... ;)


****

No comments: