Remember the time...
Remember the time when Bode was teething and was in a bad way and it took multiple tries and a Marshalls run to get him to bed? Then Ben fell asleep with the lights on at 8:15 and I blogged furiously and "pinned" frantically to deal with the stress of the day (or not deal with it)?
Remember the time when I emailed an old college friend who now is a pretty big deal D.J. and is playing at the Bluebird this month to tell him that we were coming to his show? And remember how I fit in a little witty (and very funny but smooth and tactful, if you ask me) comment about discounted tickets and never heard back from him and now am most likely on his list of "groupies to avoid 'cause they're trying to get free stuff?"
Remember the time when I ate homemade caramel corn from a Pinterest recipe, all by myself. Every night.
Remember the time when I hadn't gotten my haircut or colored since December and now officially will NOT blog any more pictures of myself from here on out because the last ones I saw were scary?
Remember the time when I was STILL blogging, waaaaay past my bedtime because I just can't bear the thought of giving up this delicious quiet time. A luxurious time, where I don't have to be productive, attentive..or any other kind of "ives?"
****
1 comment:
you won't remember any of it soon enough! :)
Post a Comment