Last week we went to the movie theater with our friends Brianne, Mikaela and Mason for Mikaela's birthday to see the THIRD installment of Alvin and the Chipmunks "Chipwrecked."
(oh, don't worry. It was our SECOND time seeing it in the theaters. And why wouldn't it be? In this season of the Academy Awards, I'm so glad that I've made sure to see the Chipmunks movie!!! ;) But really, who am I kidding. I sort of love it too.
Bode went with us and he did great, in spite of the fact that I was prepared for the worst. (that always seems to be the case ;) He was enthralled with the big screen through the previews, did some lap time with Brianne, then conked out in his seat through the movie. Yay.
Bode went with us and he did great, in spite of the fact that I was prepared for the worst. (that always seems to be the case ;) He was enthralled with the big screen through the previews, did some lap time with Brianne, then conked out in his seat through the movie. Yay.



No comments:
Post a Comment