Mimi
I got a real gig taking pictures last weekend at my friend's grandpa's 90th birthday bash.
I was running their "photo booth" (I was the photo booth :) Basically a monkey could've done what I was doing, but I was still grateful that someone was willing to pay me to do what I love doing...taking pictures!
And I'm not going to lie, having a reason to be out of the house by myself sounded pretty nice too!
It was great fun. They had organized a table full of "props" for people to use to take pictures. About halfway through Ben showed up with the kiddos (lest I forget I wasn't really a fancy photographer, but really the "feed bag" for Prince Bode). So while I tried to casual turn the "photo booth" area into a nursing room, Mimi was pulled to the dress up table like a moth to a flame. She walked over to it, in slow motion, her eyes wider by the step. Luckily it was a down time in the traffic from the party to take pictures, so she got to pop on a pink wig (along with a lot of other things) and get her own photo shoot. It was great.
When I started writing this post, I had a few things I wanted to write about our big girl. I think that they were monumental and special and fun. Maybe even funny. But I seriously can't remember ONE of them. SHOOT! Maybe I will add them later as they come to me. For now, you were able to see her cute face anyways.
Oh, and these cute boys were there too. Look at my hunk of a husband!!! ;)
We also got to see our good friends the Ainsworths!!! Who are expecting another baby girl on MY BIRTHDAY! (March 11th is a popular day!) Wish we had more time to hang out, but in this stage of life, you take what you can get (and you don't throw a fit ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment