Okay, if you can't tell already, I love writing things down. Partly because it clears my mind and helps me process this life that we live that seems to go waaaaay to fast for my liking (unless of course it's the hours between 3 and 6 when I'm waiting for Ben to get home from work. Then it goes waaaaaay too slow).
But along with loving to write, I also love reading. Of course I love a good book; losing myself in the way the author strings a sentence together and makes something ordinary sound like music. But lately I really love this MOPS magazine I get in the mail and of course, other mom's blogs (shocker ;) Since this job that I do every day doesn't necessarily have coworkers (unless you count Ben and I don't get to talk to him throughout my day), I just cling to these true words of other moms. It's like they can peer into my soul and either can speak from the exactly place I'm at, or encourage me as someone who's already come through this life stage. It's life-giving for me.
I'm so tempted to copy and paste some of these articles (particularly the MOPS ones) because I feel like some of you other moms would enjoy them. Is that copy write infringement?! I'm not tough enough to go to jail! We will see...
But until then someone recently shared this blog post and it was so amazing to read. So well put. It HAD to be shared again.
The blog is "momastery." After you read this link, you need to click and read more about the author behind the blog. AMAZING.
Here's my favorite quote of hers: (to bait you!)
I love Jesus, gay people, adoption, and rearranging furniture. In the interest of combining all my loves, I have asked Jesus to help me adopt Nate Berkus.
When it comes to God and faith and religion, I have some hunches…but I only know two things to be true-
1. I am God’s beloved child.
2. So is everyone else.
SO IN LOVE WITH THAT. Well put. Enjoy the post!
click below:
click below:
1 comment:
awesome
Post a Comment