Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Get Yo Eat On!

On Sunday we fed Bode rice cereal for the first time. And even though we've been through this stage once before, I was going back to all of my baby books and pediatrician fliers to try to remember how to do it right. When? How often? How much? I'm a direction follower. Thanks Mom for that trait.


Anyways, as of now, it's a little morning activity to add to our days


And as for the cereal? It went over well. Of course. He's a Turrill. We like to eat.





It was a family affair. All hands on deck.




 Mimi liked helping!




Bode had to stop laughing at his sister first! Before he could eat :)































And P.S. This is how he ate the whole time. So he wouldn't grab the spoon.  I still thought it was sweet. Mama loves her little boy. xo






And, this just in...




Just as I predicted in a previous blog post, the moment we knew was coming came. Bode has his FIRST tooth!!!!! We found it this morning (after a particularly fussy night!) What I'd tell ya? Accelerated rate of growing going on over here. Sniff. (and yay, at the same time).


Oh, and he's pretty close to sitting up on his own!

No comments: